We help you Get Well, Stay Well and LiVe Well for the rest of your life.
The LiVe Well Center provides a wide variety of wellness testing, fitness classes and personal consultation. Qualified medical professionals work to help clients achieve both short and long-range goals. Our shared accountability programs for wellness are reasonably priced and personalized for your specific needs.
Address: 4421 Harrison Blvd. Suite A6 Ogden, UT 84403
LiVe Well Center - Ogden Services
No mater what your age or fitness level is, the Ogden LiVe Well Center has programs to help you live the healthiest life possible. Our services focus on improving health and wellness through:
- Physical activity
- Good nutrition
- Better Sleep
- Managing Stress
We also focus on helping athletes, at every level, perform at their best with sports medicine specialists and our sports performance labs.
Our current offering include:
- LiVe Well Center Assessment
- Body Composition Measurement
- Metabolic Rate Testing
- Exercise Classes
- Build Me Up
- Fall Proof Balance and Mobility
- Move Well Classes
- Pedaling for Parkinson’s
- Personal Training
- Virtual Exercise Classes
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- One on One Exercise consultation and prescription
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Functional Fitness Assessment
- Balance Assessment
- Personalized Nutrition Services
- Community Classes
Register Now for Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Class begins Wednesday, October 13th.
This class location will be at the Layton Hospital
Learn how to actively engage in your own health and well-being and discover peace of mind through Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. (MBSR)
This 9-week, 10-session course will provide you with:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices.
- Gentle stretching and mindful yoga.
- Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life.
Who will benefit? Individuals who are:
- Experiencing stress related to home, school, family pressures, illness, grief, etc.
- Managing medical conditions such as chronic pain, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, cancer, heart disease, asthma, etc.
- Dealing with psychological/emotional distress including anxiety, depression and panic.
- Desiring an enhanced wellness and growth, a sense of well-being, an improved ability to take better care of oneself by feeling an increased sense of balance, and the ability to manage and enjoy life on a day to day basis.
Click here to register for our October 13th MBSR class.
We are located just East of McKay-Dee Hospital in the Depot next to the Intermountain Cardiac Fitness Institute.
Our clinic has open gym space for fitness evaluation and daily exercise classes. We also have private offices for one-on-one consultations.