The Intermountain Foundation at Utah Valley supports a variety of projects, including:
- The Utah Valley Hospital replacement project, a dramatic capital initiative that is by far the largest investment ever made in the delivery of healthcare and hospital services in Utah County and its surrounding communities. Our transformative plans will set new standards for care and meet future patient demands in the efficient, cost effective, flexible manner for which Intermountain Healthcare is recognized.
- Facility expansions and improvements for newborn intensive care, nursery, emergency services, and surgical services.
- Expanding the mother and baby unit to accommodate patient volumes and newborn needs.
- Constructing a family guest house as a home away from home for those living outside of the Utah Valley area whose loved ones are at the hospital long term.
- Bringing pediatric rehabilitation services and staff to Utah County including activity gyms, treatment rooms, a training kitchen, and an outdoor therapeutic playground.
- Building a nondenominational chapel for patients, family, and staff to pray, meditate, or reflect when needed.