At the Diabetes Management Clinic, our specialty is in diabetes care. We perform focused exams and obtain a focused clinical history specifically relating to your diabetes.
- We monitor and help to manage complications and risk factors that may affect your health.
- We are interested in preventing problems and generally have regular follow-ups with you about every 3 to 6 months.
- Our expertise is specific to diabetes and we specialize in insulin management, pumps and sensors, and oral glucose lowering medications.
- We also screen, monitor and/or treat problems often associated with diabetes, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obstructive sleep apnea, kidney disease, retinal eye disease, etc.
- Flu and other vaccines are part of our services to protect you from preventable illnesses.
Labs We Perform
- Blood Glucose
- HbA1c Test - checks average blood glucose over three months
- Urine creatinine Albumin ration (UACR) – check for kidney disease.