The Utah Valley Wound Care Clinic specializes in providing the best possible treatment and environment for wounds to heal. We use the latest medical practices and technology to help your wound heal so you can return to your healthiest life possible. Our caring staff works with you to listen and provide support throughout your treatment.
What We Treat
- Diabetic Skin Wounds
- Pressure Sores
- Vascular Wounds (from diseased arteries or veins)
- Spinal Injury Wounds
- Chemical Wounds
- Difficult to heal or complicated wounds
- Wounds from surgical complications
- Invasive and noninvasive vascular studies
- Lifestyle risk assessment
- Tissue oxygen mapping
- Wound biopsy and cultures
- Nutritional and metabolic analysis
- Autolytic, chemical, or surgical debridement
- Specialty wound dressing
- Vascular flow augmentation
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Growth factor therapy
- Skin grafting
- Custom footwear
- Preventative strategies
Call us for a comprehensive list of our services.
What to Expect
Treatment at the Wound Care Clinic requires a referral from your primary care physician or surgeon.
Preparing for the First Visit
For the first visit, patients should arrive 20 minutes early to complete paperwork. Please bring a list of your current medications, photo ID, and insurance information.
Preparing for an Appointment
- Upon arrival at the clinic, please check in with our receptionist.
- You will be taken back to your exam room at the earliest time possible.
- We will record your vital signs, review your medical history, and evaluate and treat your wounds.
- Most appointments are between 45 minutes and an hour, and depend on patient needs and the nature of the wound.