Intermountain Salt Lake Clinic welcomes Rebecca Klotzer, PA-C as a new caregiver to our team.
Rebecca Klotzer (she/her/hers) joins our clinic from Avenues Specialty Clinic Internal Medicine. Rebecca graduated from the University of Utah Physician Assistant Program in 2012 and began as a PA at OB/GYN Specialists at Intermountain Medical Center in 2013. In 2020, she transferred to Internal Medicine to work with Dr. Matt Bryan, focusing on LGBTQ+ health. She is passionate about LGBTQ+ health and serving this community who face some health issues at higher rates.
Rebecca provides specialized primary care for adults. Her services offered and conditions treated include:
· LGBTQ+ healthcare
· Acute illness
· Arthritis and joint problems
· Care for chronic conditions
· Diabetes care and management, thyroid disease
· Gastrointestinal concerns
· General wellness and preventive care
· Heart disease and hypertension
· Lung problems (ie; asthma or emphysema)
· Nutritional problems
· Neurological problems
· Skin disease
To schedule an appointment please call (385) 282-2600.