This breakfast burrito is packed with eggs, black beans, avocado and low-fat cheese to make a protein packed breakfast that will help you feel full longer.
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup salsa
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Whisk together the eggs and pepper.
- Heat a small, non-stick skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, pour in the eggs and scramble until nearly firm.
- Add in the beans and salsa, mix and cook until moisture is absorbed.
- Spread ½ of the egg, bean, salsa mixture over each tortilla.
- Evenly distribute cheese and avocado over each tortilla.
- Serve hot and enjoy!